yandex
Pencil | AI Ad Generator for Effortless Creative Excellence
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
ai_tools
Filter by Categories
Uncategorized
Pencil logo image
April 14, 2024

Pencil

Paid
Pencil Feature Image
Swift ad generation, real-time editing, and data-driven insights for brands and agencies.

What is Pencil?

Pencil transforms the process of creating effective advertisements. Users can double their productivity and performance. It uses the abilities of AI to simplify every stage of the ad creation process.

This tool can generate fresh ideas quickly and efficiently. Users can start and finish their ads within the platform. They can also access insights and inspiration to fuel their creativity. Users can improve the quality and diversity of their ad campaigns, ultimately leading to better results.

Users can also gain valuable insights into the impact of their creative efforts. Ads generated with this tool perform twice as effectively. It has an extensive data analysis of over $1 billion in ad spend. Real-time insights allow users to track the performance of their ads and see tangible evidence of their team’s hard work paying off.

Adding Pencil to your toolkit enables you to optimize your workflow. It allows the AI to handle 90% of the work, leaving you to focus on the 10% that really matters. This method maximizes creativity while minimizing effort. This results in more impactful and engaging advertisements.

The tool also eases collaboration and simplifies ad launches. It provides a centralized platform for teams to create, approve, and launch ads. It also provides enterprise-grade safety and control features. This includes brand safety controls, bespoke brand libraries, and data ringfencing. The tool ensures that users can create and deploy ads with confidence and security.

Pencil offers direct integrations with major media platforms such as Meta, TikTok, YouTube, and Google Display. This enables users to deploy their ads across a variety of channels with ease.

Key Features

  • Asset Integration:

    It links to your assets library to import various elements.

  • AI Predictions:

    It uses AI predictions based on a large dataset of over $1 billion in ad spending.

  • Content Editing:

    Users can edit ad ideas in real-time using a drag-and-drop editing experience.

  • Idea Generation:

    Generate text, image, and video ad ideas based on your brand assets and existing data.

  • Ad Copywriting:

    Generate ad copy, product descriptions, and visuals tailored to your audience and goals.

  • Ad Publishing:

    Publish your ads to major ad platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads.

  • Collaboration:

    Share ad ideas, provide feedback, and work together on projects in real-time.

  • Analytics:

    Get detailed reports on impressions, clicks, conversions, and other key metrics.

  • Ad Library:

    Maintain a central storage for all your ad creatives, including past and current campaigns.

  • Benchmarks:

    It compares your ad messaging, results, and tactics with other brands in your sector.

Plans Monthly Cost Annual Cost
Basic $14/mo $132/year
Standard $186/mo $1788/year
Pro Custom Custom

Alternative Tools

Related Tools